Click here for our current challenge.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Design Team Members

Good Morning!  I'm so pleased to be able to announce the new Design Team members for Phindy's Place.  I'm sorry for the delay,it has been very hard to make a decision between the very talented applicants.  I would like to thank all those who took the time to apply for a place on the team, please don't be discouraged.  And of course I would like to welcome three very gifted ladies to our team, I can't wait to see the creations from the very talented Sharon Harding, Marlena Peduzzi and Catherine Ward.  Do check out their blogs and make them welcome to the Phindy Team:)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Way to go ladies! Phindy I'm so glad you landed a pot of gold here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE, a BIG Congratulations ladies.... I'm looking forward to seeing your creative and inspiring work. =)

    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am sure you will have as much fun as I had on the team. All the best!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete